Sequence Inc. provides forensic accounting services in high net worth divorce cases, evaluating complex financial issues and rendering expert opinions and testifying in court as an expert witness.
Our professional service offerings include the preparation and analysis of:
- Financial Disclosure Statements
- Marital Balance Sheets (Statement of Assets, Statement of Liabilities)
- Property Division Schedules
- Statements of Income
- Statements of Monthly Expenses
Tracy Coenen and Sequence Inc. Forensic Accounting also complete:
- Lifestyle Analysis
- Evaluation of the Sources and Uses of Funds
- Dissipation Analysis
- Separate Property Analysis
- Identification of Undisclosed Assets and Income
- Ability to Pay Analysis for Alimony or Child Support
We do not provide business valuations for divorce cases, nor do we provide private investigative services such as surveillance. However, we would be happy to refer you to qualified professionals if the need for those services arises during our engagement.